'No-Eye' Dear

 


Light at the end of a tunnel is a fallacy, nature wouldn't have been this bias to us the blind

No blessings for those who hurry is exaggerated, Cripples can't always win the game; no nature is fair
  
The world has turned against me, corrupted my mind, made it fall in love with the statement, "suicide can also be the answer" 


Smiling has become a huge magic trick and I'm probably the worst magician I know

I pinch myself so hard whenever it comes just to remind my sanity that I'm still a nobody; cause just when do I smile 

When do I smile... 

Do I smile when I line up for food at the local kiosk and they tell me to skip to the Frontline just because I'm blind? Am I supposed to smile at that?

Do I smile when I go looking for jobs at construction sites, they giggle at my no- vision state and tell me there's no "site/sight".

Was I to smile when, when she came to me at the middle of the night and was like dear I don't see this working out, maybe we should start "seeing different people".  

Brother...
Brother I have a joke for you..
What exactly do you call a blind 'dear'

'No-eye' dear, probably 'no-eye' dear.

© amimoh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts