Which one...?

 







Silence

Silence

There's a sound I want to hear


Clarity

Clarity

There's a face I want to spot

There's this unique one I want to be sure of 

They're two and I don't know which one


Silence 

Please be silent


Listen to the story I tell not to them, it's such 

Kith, kins who cares not much

I didn't ask for this, not this one

I'm shitty, Yes I am, but atleast a true one

Only sure of one thing

My heart is for one

But which one?


Met the first one at the school hostel storey

Two, three days, romance now made all the stories 

Had dreams and hopes; a home and maybe three kids, we would name one Maureen

Such beauty, such flex

Ooh I loved Lorain. 


Road trip to Mara, that's how I met Clara

Beauty, beauty, told her she had the right to be one of the seven wonders

Divided heart, loving two lads at once

I never chose this, my heart did

Now I only need one, but which one?



Trust me there's a song they sing for us all, stronger than charm 


There's a face they put on for seduction, Cinderella knows it


Tactics they use on us

All good 

I'm down for this, they're all good

Somebody help me choose, they're all good

Really good 


I loved two at once, I need to choose now

Which one?

Which one ?


© amimoh


Comments

Popular Posts