I don't write much

 



I dont write much nowadays




I don't write much nowadays, when I do my hands start to tremble and my thoughts fumble
My emotions warble and my heart betrays me; revealing the secrets I hold so dear...
I don't write much, I just don't

My once good life now a snail shell
Regarded as super protection; no one knows it can break
I don't write much, my shell cracked; need to protect it
Hold my protection at heart,kill not myself with my own pen
I don't write much
No, not these days

The other day it brought me suicidal thoughts
Wondered of how much time it'll take me; turn my head to the clock
How much time do I have left; maybe fix all that I can; to a shed lead my flock
It'll pass though; realize my life's meaning and build it even stronger, stronger than a rock
I'll write again someday
I'll surely do it....

@amimoh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts