To the girl at the cafeteria


To the girl at the cafeteria




To be honest am not a stalker, but for once someone's beauty is making my heart pop up

A real definition of beauty; the songs of lady bird, loud and in perfect tone 

She makes my school days; first time I saw her, ordered ten cups of tea just to stay and stare at her

I'm in love with the lady at the cafeteria, heard her name is Cynthia 

I don't know how to approach this lass at the cafeteria, I plan to go when the place close 

I'll tell her what I feel for her, just to make it clearer; who knows maybe she feels the same

But in case she rejects the son of man, I'll increase the number of tea cups I order, more stares at her until she give me a chance...


This girl at the cafeteria...


© amimoh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts