Lights Out; Our story Ends Here

 




{ Emotions are the pillar to this new structure of rooms filled with agony, hate, toxic pleasure and regrets. Stay tuned and enjoy our upcoming series featuring  © Macklean from Uganda} 



A girl never woke up to feel this good as I do!

Is it the doves that floated over my head ?

Maybe not 

Luck found me, I moved with it to the well

It told me it'd show me a thing that had the power to blow my mind

I was with myself, with rage, for I haven't known a thing that could have power over my mind.


But then I saw...

I saw a portrait of perfection 

A sculpture of a boy made of gold.

All my life, I haven't thought there are wonders God made in human form!

What treasures do I owe luck ?

For letting my eyes tear with wonder?


#EnjoyTheDark

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts