Drugged Me Up

 






Drugs...

Drugs They dragged me up

When I’m down on my knees 

Not even for a prayer 

Not for my daily dua 

When I’m lost in shackles of death 

When my body is being imprisoned 

And my soul was captured 

I ran out to my only assist...

In drugs I find strength 

In marijuana I see peace 

I’m lost in this aspect of life 

Drugs,They give me joy


Drugs 

They dragged me up

Finding confidence in powder

Wasting my sanity, nothing in order

I'm the one the villagers define as a stray child

One in whose footsteps they spit, no child of theirs to follow

But I have drugs and that's it

Dragging me up 

Creating happiness so 'good' I can't imagine


Drugs. They dragged me up 

Vision blurred and white linen of a trait charred 

False strength, false mark 

Drinking my life away 

Injecting darkness in me 

Smoking my sanity out

I'm drugged

Drugs dragged me up... 


© Synonymous Writes  x  © Amimoh


Comments

Popular Posts