Ones like her are gifts

 





Remember the story of that old man 

The one who's heart they tore apart 

The one who tried finding answers at the bottom of the sea but got rescued

He's good now, in perfect shape 

He found someone; a healer

Mended all his torn parts until he's new


Ones like her 

Ones like her mend hearts


Recall the days I wallowed in fear 

The times all the air in the room would turn to water and I drown to near death

Would hide in my own filth; no strength to barrow out 

I found her and she mended it all 

Ones like her mend hearts


Find a flower like her 

Make your garden the best; all scenty

Mend your heart, smile at that tiny little bond 

Ones like her are rare to find 

Ones like her, they are gifts 


And all these 

All these are imaginations 

Still waiting for one to mend mine 

Still waiting for my flower... 


© amimoh 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts