I own these chaos

 






Lift me up to the clouds

Squash my heart, let it run streams of love 

Hope I can trust you; the squeeze not to make my heart bleed out

Like an orange, the squeeze make all my lovely taste dry out 

Lift me up and feel me 

Hope I can trust you 


Put me down on soft ground 

Place me on a boulder rock; stand on me and view all that you can achieve

But step not on my crevices, crash me not to ash, until I disappear like dust 

Until I recognize not who I once was 

Make me trust you 


Who do I trust 

When my kindness turns to claws and become my sadness 

Who do I go to 

When they take advantage of me 

And make shades of someone else within me 

Someone I can't recognize


Who will be there when it goes the other way...



© amimoh 

Comments

Popular Posts