This is insane

 






Met an angel in my dreams

Name is Trezzy, the name suits her face 

To good to be true, told me she's interested (still dreaming though)

Be with me till the end, I don't want to wake up 

And Incase I annoy you, pinch me a little; maybe I'll stop dreaming...


Her mum owns the local grocery store

She goes to school on week days, only stands for the mother on weekends

Weekends are my happy days, I can eat two tonnes of kales 

A crush I met in my dreams, that same night I saw her first 

Haven't told her though

Haven't made it official

Maybe I'm just dreaming


Go tell Trezzy am interested in her 

Tell her it's the guy who buys 'mboga' daily at the store, she'll know 

The one who spends an hour there pretending he's making a call, she'll definitely remember

I'm interested in her, not the 'mboga' I buy daily

Let me make the dreams a reality

Stop the purchases, I'm going broke for love 

Stop the purchases, malnutrition from too much kales 

This is insane 

This is really insane ...


***** 


© amimoh 

Comments

Popular Posts