Is my little me proud?

 



Sat on the coral at the beach 

Memories echo in the breeze, maybe to confirm my faults

Remembered my little me, the one I don't think I can face right now

With all these faults, I don't wish to talk of him now 

The me I failed

That sad me! 


I look death in the eyes 

Failure in my front, I'm always high

"Never will I raise the bottle to my mouth", that's me before night

Now I live in the night, the me who was ever might

The me who feared the night

The me who loves it now, runs away from the light

Is my little me really proud? 


The me of achievements, me of no failure

Eyes so innocent, you'd see me in every mirror

And look back at yourself, I was the reference of real integrity

Me who was never guilty

The me who was ever proud.. 


That Happy me is now sad.

And that's so bad.


........


- © amimoh

Comments

Popular Posts