Long life...

 




Heroes are made 

Character is shaped 

Yet examples are set

I know of one hero with character

I know of a bloodline who set the pace 

One to whom responsibility is a special case 

That's a hero I recognize among many.


There's this one father (a peculiar one)

A family man, his lineage always in line

One with all our problems in hand, he's an advisor to our efforts for a dime

My uncle is the Luanda Magere of our time

A hero a I recognize among many


A personality compared to a stream of pure water

One that is clear and desirable - that's Walter

One that I dream of gifting a desirable treasure

I only hope for good and long life for this soldier

I only pray for his triumph, never to falter

I have a hero I recognize among heroes, a fighter strong enough to keep all negativity below

  He's my hero 

 He'll always be...


@ amimoh 

Comments

Popular Posts