I have a friend

 


Many say my pen paint emotions clear

Some say my writing always gets the message home 

Yet to others it's a way of getting to relax in their perfect form 

Today I write to please a soul that is of my replica

I spit emotions to share joy of a great day (which to my heart- is a massacre)

A friendship so defined, though it's only been a week now

I have a friend I can confide in, one I can publicly say I love

An ally I talk to openly, one to which my personality is straight - not a curve

I have a friend so synonymous to me, I only wish I meet the soul soon

A strong personality, always hoping to be one of the best  

I only hope my friend never sobs 

I only hope my friend stay strong against all odds

But incase something come up and open fresh the scars of an ugly past, I hope my friend

shares and together, a solution be found.

Because it's love and honesty that defines it all, only friendship that breathes can battle it all...

I have a real friend...


@ amimoh 

Comments

Popular Posts