You lied!

 






You lied !


1st time was good 

You preached of repentance

Told us you are holy, no hesitance

We had to be like you, no resistance

There's something you never told us though, pretence

There's something you were hiding; no idea 

But why..

Why'd you lie?


I was only fourteen then

Obedience at maximum, could never say no then

You talked of respect for parents, took you as a friend

Only wonder why you never visited your beggetters back in the village

It's like you lied. Yes you lied

But why? 


The women congregants believed you 

All the acknowledgment you took for granted, proud you

Defiled them, the complainants to you were haters 

Religion; like the skin of chameleon

Why did you lie? 

Why?


Last Sunday in your church

Gave a lot to swallow; teachings as much

"Thy will see you son, don't go", your utter in clutch 

Defiled me, the same body you called temple 

Religion; like the skin of chameleon

Liar!

You're a liar!


Let them come for me

Come for me; I've killed the liar 

Come take me; I've redeemed the church

The one to whom religion was a leeway to crime 

Chameleon to whom congregants were objects of fun

One who defiled me; I've killed him 

Invaded thy temple; he's gone now

He's a liar; he lied 

Why though, why

Why did he lie?


Comments

Popular Posts