Kenny

 





Hunting for love 

Shyness the only huddle

Her face my weakness

A story I wrote with an inkless pen 


There was this lass in my childhood, name is Kenny 

Ten and beautiful, I was 12 then, no penny

Beautiful feeling, diffidence of a 5 year old 

Bet this was love... this was love


Hunting for love 

Shyness the only huddle 

Her face my weakness

I wrote it with an inkless pen


Befriended her, regarded it tactical

All the comforts and walks, guard in disguise

Developed so fast, we formed a pair

All the concerns of others, developed an affair

It's that love I wrote with a dry pen, no ink 

No ink 


There are stories we told in the forest 

Collected wood, whenever tired; on our back and face up, had our rest


There are plans we made in our youth

Have a big house and car, drive ourselves around the world, all our problems to mute 

These are plans I made with an inkless pen, hope that I'll write them one day...


Somebody tell me where Kenny is 

Bring her to me, let me show her the memories of our childhood; all that was in our list 

Show me my first, let's recreat the good times again 

Let's fill the pen again 

And rewrite the story, this time with an ink fill pen 


Let's write 

Kenny let's write 


© amimoh

Comments

Popular Posts