Let's Dance

 





Dark specs, braided hair, a bookworm with rather dark skin tone 

Ella let's dance 

Make my dreams come true, let's dance 

Place your palm on my heart, feel the heartbeats 

Look straight into my eyes, see the love pits 

Let's dance Ella, let's dance


I'm dancing with you in my dreams Ella

Your dance, amazing, wish we do it forever

Elegance, beauty; all that in your eyes

Try closing your eyes, you'll feel me 

Try placing your palm on my heart, you'll feel me

Let's dance Ella, let's dance 


Tell your admirers the heart is mine, they can take in your cologne 

Tell them we dance with our eyes closed, that's how much it hits (so much beyond measure) 

I'm dancing with the best, no regrets, none 

We're doing it with our eyes closed, it's fun

So dance with me Ella 

Let's do it with our eyes closed, let's dance

Dance with me... 


© amimoh

Comments

Popular Posts