Before I go back to clay

 





Sent an apology to my moxie the other day

One who said he'll begin last May 

Procrastination till now, it's done; nay

Only hope I'll have done it right by then 

Really hope it'll be okay by then 

When I go back to clay


Inquisitive of my own ideas 

Gauging everything with my end that nears 

Brings suffering; chains of fear

Seemingly weak to even break through 

My hopes it be great when I'm through 

Before I get back to clay


Inquisitive of who I serve 

Thirst for mint, all I want to have

Obsessed with wealth, no empath

Only hope I'll be in the right path by then

When I go back to clay


I'm a loner, everything default

I'm to be blame, it's all my fault

Silence, not social; termed it maturity

I'm a shadow, call it dark maturity

My only hope I be fine 

Before I  get back 

When I finally go back to clay...



© amimoh


Comments

Popular Posts