HOW HOLY?

 How holy? 






There's this holy lass next door, calls herself a virago

This religious colleen is so 'loving' (even invites her male friends whenever bored)

And you'd hear claps from the inside once the door shut, maybe they're in 'praise'

But just how holy is she? 


This holy lass respects religion, advices we stay away from temptation

No wonder her dustbin is full of empty sheath packs, throws them away - she doesn't like them 

No wonder her friends call her a nun in disguise, she's that holy

But just how holy?


I tried my lines on the holy colleen the other day

Called me a bozo, told me to stay away

Only agreed when I mentioned a night praise, nay 

"Come prepared", maybe she's referring to the good book 

Don't know whether I should go though... 

Cause just how holy is she?


© amimoh

Comments

  1. #HowHoly won the Nojoto Junior poetry challenge. It's a blast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts