Buried my neighbour's lost son

 






Please spare me


Hands crawly

Nails like saw edge 

Face horrifying

Eyes dark, it's all pain

The voice not good, horror

It's him, I know it's him


Get me out this 

Give me a reason, atleast one to go abiss

I'm in the dark, there's a hand here 

I'm lost, complete fear 

It's him, he's causing all this


A result of a religion long wasted 

I'm the one who buried the neighbour's lost son 

I gave the abortion idea to my then 'loved lad'

I'm here now, consequences in a thud 

I'm with him, I know it's him


Spare me, please spare me 

Long nailed crow, please spare me 

I see his face, blood in his hands 

I hear the cries, melody annoying

Cries of everyone I wronged, everyone's mourning

Please spare me 


I don't like him 

No I don't like it here 

I don't 

Please spare me

Spare me...


© amimoh

Comments

Popular Posts